Why become a member of AIPMAS?
• To enable the Arabs wishing to participate in the international organizations and receive international recognition.
• To coordinate with nongovernmental organizations in the Arab world in order to enhance the level of protection of this profession.
• To support this profession and enhance the level of awareness of protection organizations in the Arab world.
• For professional coordination at the Arabic level.
• To hold conferences and prepare research and training programs in this field.
• To cooperate with the international associations.
How to become a member?
• Categories allowed to join:
• Practitioners of the profession.
• University professors and people concerned with the profession.
• Consultants concerned.
• Lawyers and people of law.
• People in charge of governmental departments supervising the profession.
Terms of Joining:
• The applicant must be an Arab.
• Residency and the professional practice in Jordan or any other Arab country.
• Recommendations of two ASI members.
• Payment of membership fees.
The attached form can be used or a copy of the joining form can be acquired from the contact addresses referred to below.
The membership fees for individuals is (50 USD) and (100 USD) for corporations.
How to pay joining and membership fees?
• The fees are paid by a bank check sent to the treasury under the name of the AIPMAS/Jordan.
• A bank transfer to the order of Arab Society for Intellectual Property, Al-Ahli Bank – Shmeisani Branch, Amman – Jordan A/C No. 153060 and the swift code is: JONBJOAX
Arab Intellectual Property, Mediation, and Arbitration Society (AIPMAS)
P.O. Box 11192
The Hashemite kingdom of Jordan